1.18.2013

tick tick tick

Some slow working this week... I really have to pick up the pace. 

So I wanted to make Robby a new boombox head. I wasn't satisfied with the last one's craft/design, and I also wanted it to be uncomfortably larger than his skinny body. I'm aiming for the look on the bottom right:

For Lamie I'm keeping her flashy pants, but I'm going to give her a casual shirt and bow. As much as I like her last outfit, its too tacky for the story I have in mind:

Robby





[I'm hoping that I can some replacements for his eyes...]


[I painted the foam with india ink first, but I could tell that the foam would depress easily over time so I covered it up with black nail polish instead. Thank God it worked...]

And these are all of the photos I have... I'll post more of my progress tomorrow. 

Oh- I also made a scrunchie for Lamie!!! ...yeah, really unproductive week.

 

1 comment: