11.18.2012

Stop Motion Floooood

So, I've also been working on a stop-motion animation while working on my degree project, and I've been avoiding showing any documentation of my process until now. Another massive post belowwww:

Dance Robot Dance from Erin Won on Vimeo.
I really had fun last year making this robot character dance so I wanted to revisit it. 

It's going to be high school dance themed with a cheesy 80s feel. The nerd meets popular girl scenario :^) 

There's going to be a lot of dancing, so I had to create replaceable arms in case anything snaps. I also placed bolts behind their torsos for a flying rig in case I need them in the air.

She looks like a unicorn now- but she's going to have a flopsy ponytail! Her ears are also going to be flapping around as she moves so I had to create them out of wire. I'll be covering it with black wrap and then sports tape.

The rest was pretty straightforward; armature-foam-shape. 



No comments:

Post a Comment