8.17.2013

Pig Ballet & Indie-AniFest 2013!

I started this drawing at the beginning of the summer and forgot about it. 

My aesthetic has been leaning towards girly cute things... I'm not sure how I feel about it lol. 

On this note,

BITCHIN' has been accepted into South Korea's Indie-AniFest 2013!
It's really nice to know that the film will have another chance to be screened.

I think I'm going to attend it for sure. I've been having a hard time committing to this decision haha. I guess I feel some guilt for traveling when I'm jobless. But it'll be interesting since the majority of the audience will be Korean, and a chance to see what is going on in the world of South Korean animation is definitely an exciting prospect. 

Until next time~

1 comment:

  1. cute things are always okay.

    if you're there on the 26th+27th, I'LL SEE YOU THERE~~ ^0^
    congrats :)

    ReplyDelete