7.08.2013

bullets and things

I've been putting this off for a long while- but I finally willed myself to post... a bullet list of the last four months haha!

  • I finished my degree project.
  • I graduated college.
  • I'm back in San Diego.
  • I'm looking for employment.
It's been tough being back home, and I miss school my RISD friends dearly. Now that I'm staying here permanently I am finding myself in the middle of a lot of family obligations that I am unable to run away from... it's a difficult environment to be creative in.

I've been reading this book which has been helping though (a graduation gift from RISD Career Services)- I've only just finished the first part but I recommend it for anyone in a productive rut/anxious artists:


Also- I finally got a dslr camera!

It's a d5200 that "I" (coughmyparentscough) purchased from Costco. I'm really overwhelmed by the price (coughIhavetopaybackmyparentscough)- it was a good deal (...I think) since it came with two lenses and a system case. I'm trying to get it connected to my Dragonframe program but it hasn't been working (sweats). Totally worth the troubleeeeeeee (!?!?!?!?!?**)

I've also been submitting my dp BITCHIN', to a bunch of festivals.



It hasn't been accepted anywhere- but my friends enjoyed it and Neon Bunny seemed to like it, so thats enough for me :^)

1 comment: