1.09.2013

God, give me a sign?!


After such a long winter break, returning to my degree project was a bit of a rude awakening. It's a very personal story that I liked... but it's become so "serious" to a point that I'm just unmotivated to animate it. I've thought of throwing out and changing a lot of what I've already developed last semester, but I don't know if it's worth the time and effort...

Can I just make more cheesy dance videos? Please?

I guess this is a matter of "do I try to fix the car or buy a new one" type of thing... what to do. 

I wish God could give me a sign. Hahaha...ha. OTL

1 comment:

  1. you could put your characters in funny situations! something can be silly and funny but also very personal at the same time.

    i don't really know what i'm saying. but i'm a fan of your work. oh, or have funny/awkward moments with your boy+dog combo.

    ReplyDelete